Clear Plastic Reversible Teton 25 Piece Mini Snow & Ice Roof Guard with Rib Straddling Channel Kits with Mounting Hardware | Prevents Sliding Snow Ice Buildup
JSP Manufacturing® Clear Plastic Reversible Teton with Rib Straddling Channel 25 piece Snow Guards & Mounting Hardware Kit
Multiple Installation Kit types available. Select the correct installation kit needed.
Our JSP Brand Clear Reversible Teton Roof Snow and Ice Guards with Rib Straddling Channel are designed to straddle small minor ribs and keep snow and ice off metal roofs. These strong and durable guards will protect your property, pets and people from injury and liability claims from injury. Please use a silicone sealant around the base of the guard to provide a watertight leak free seal. Prevents large sections of sliding snow and ice.
- Teton Snow Guards with or without Installation Kit
- Made of heavy-duty, strong, durable UV stable polycarbonate material
- Prevents damages and injuries from sliding snow and ice buildup.
- Protect your property, people, and pets from damage and injury.
- Perfect for both DIY homeowners and professional commercial roofers
- Reversible Mounting Faces – Flat Face or Channel Face
- Dual Forward-facing plate design
- Multiple easy installation methods - Use either adhesive or mechanically fastening applications.
- Has 2 starter point holes on each face front for screw mounting, which still allows for a dry, leak-free protection to your roof.
- Holds 4200 lbs with mechanical attachment
- Holds 500 lbs with adhesive attachment
- Made in USA
Multiple Kits Options:
1. (25) Snow Guards Only
2. (25) Snow Guards & (1) tube of SureBond SB-190 Adhesive
3. (25) Snow Guards & (50) Metal 1.5" Screws & (1) tube of Sealant
4. (25) Snow Guards & (50) Wood 2" Screws & (1) tube of Sealant
Style: Reversible Flat or Channel Face
Material: 100% Pure Virgin UV Stable Polycarbonate
Manufacturer: JSP Manufacturing
Measures Approximately: see images
Length: 2.5 inches
Width: 3 inches
Height: 2.5 inches
Channel Width: 1.375 inches
Channel Height: 0.50 inches
Designed for use on metal panels with 3” Panel Flat.
They fit the most popular 36” R-panels with 12” rib spacing or 9” rib spacing.
Will straddle minor ribs that measure less than 1.375" wide and 0.50 inches high.
NOT recommended for placement only in isolated areas such as doorways, vents, chimneys, and partial roof sections.
Reversible Mounting – 2 ways to mount. Mount the flat side down or flip the guard over to straddle a small minor rib or to allow melting snow to pass through the channel. Please note: Always keep the mounting portion of the guard in front of the snow.
Adhesive Fasten – We recommend using SureBond SB-190 adhesive with our snow guards. The installation for adhesive requires 28 days or (672 Hours) at 50 Degrees (F) or above to achieve full cure. Temperatures below 40 Degrees (F) will delay cure time, until temperatures reach 50 Degrees (F) or above to completely cure. Spring and Summer is the best time to install adhesive mounted snow guards to insure 100% cure. Do Not use for Copper or lead coated Copper Roofs
Tip: It is recommended to clean the roof surface with isopropyl alcohol or panel wipes before installation.
* Third Party lab testing shows each guard holds 500 lbs. when attached with the recommended adhesive SB-190
*Each application is unique per snow guard type, please note one tube of adhesive should install approximately 6 to 8 large snow guards or approximately 10 to 20 mini snow guards, depending on the size of their surface design and bonding area.
**The recommended adhesive has a release factor that will not cause metal panel damage or roof leaks, so in the event of a release and are loosened or knocked off, they can be remounted to the same spot.
Mechanically Fasten – We recommend using (#14 Roofing screw) 1.5" Metal Purlin screws or 2" Self Tapping Wood Purlin Screws with a sealant around guard base and screw holes to provide a watertight and leak free seal.
* Third Party lab testing shows each guard holds 4,200 lbs. when mechanically fastened.
Each application is unique per snow guard type, please note one tube of sealant should install approximately 6 to 8 large snow guards or approximately 10 to 20 mini snow guards, depending on their design shape and size.
WE HAVE ANY QUANTITY YOU NEED, SO PLEASE LET US KNOW.
Bulk order discounts are available, please contact us for pricing for bulk orders.
We offer a 30-Day Guarantee, if you have any issues with your item, please contact us to resolve the problem.
Returns will be the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping costs that we incurred shipping to you, or any return shipping costs. All returns must be in unused, undamaged, and unaltered condition. If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact us.
We guarantee that if you place the order on a business day before 2PM (EST), it will ship out that same day. If placed after 2PM (EST), it will ship out the following business day.
Orders received on weekends after 2PM (EST) Friday through 2PM (EST) Monday will ship on Monday. Shipping will start counting Tuesday.
Two-Day Shipping (when available) - shipping days start being counted the day after the shipping carrier receives that package. For example, if they receive the package on Monday before the cutoff time it will be delivered on Wednesday. (Day 1 is Tuesday / Day 2 is Wednesday – does not include the order date). TWO BUSINESS DAYS *Does not include weekends or holidays.
Unfortunately, once your order leaves our facility, we are unable to control delays or errors by the shipping carrier.
At 727-328-8733 If you have any questions or need larger quantities.
Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM Eastern Time.
We Also Recommend
(1) Motor Engine Mount 6M6-44517-A2-94 / 6M6-44517-00-5B for Yamaha 650 700 701 1100 1200 GP 760 GP 800 Aftermarket
1" Diameter Post Wire Shelf Clips Shelving Split Sleeves Lock Metal Rack Locking Plastic - Pick-a-Pack