Flat Dock Piling Cap with Outdoor Solar Powered Waterproof LED White Light | Black or White Caps 8" 9" 10" 11" 12"
JSP Manufacturing® Flat Dock Piling Cap with Outdoor Waterproof Solar LED Light
This listing has multiple sizes of caps available. Please select correct Cap Size.
These Flat Dock Piling Caps include a waterproof super bright white led light that attaches to the top of each piling cap. They are the perfect lighting solution for your marine dock, boat dock, pier, or floating boat dock. Simply install over the top of the wooden marine dock posts to protect them from internal rot and damage caused by exposure to the elements and from marine life. Enjoy your dock longer with these long lasting solar powered waterproof lights. Caps come in a variety of sizes, please make sure to measure your pylons before ordering.
Solar powered and waterproof LED Light Features:
- Solar Powered
- IP67 Waterproof
- Long Lifespan
- Simple to install – No wiring required
- Includes Mounting Hardware: (2) Screws & (2) Adhesive Strips
- Works up to 72 hours
Flat Round Shaped Cap Features:
- Heavy Duty Plastic with UV Inhibitors
- Flat Top Surface
- Easy Installation
- Does NOT include mounting hardware for caps – recommend using 10 x 1-1/4" SS Phillips Truss Head Screws
- Cap Inside Diameter Sizes: 8 in, 9 in, 10 in, 11 in, 12in
- Made in USA
(1) Flat Top Style Piling Cap of your selected size
(1) Waterproof Solar Powered White LED Light
(1) Mounting Hardware for LED Light – (2) Stainless Steel Screws & (2) Adhesive Strips
LED Color: White
Solar Panel: Monocrystalline Silicon
Material: Aluminum Alloy PC
Waterproof Rage: IP67
Battery: 1200mAh AA high temperature resistant
Working Time: up to 72 hours
Temperature: 14℉-176℉ ( -10℃-80℃)
Measures Approximately: 5 in x 0.875 in
*Please Note: Light does not come pre-installed on Piling Cap, installation is needed.
Flat Piling Cap
Colors: Black or White
Cap Style: Flat
Material: Polypropylene with UV inhibitors
Shoulder Depth: 1-5/8" approx. - give or take 1/8" depending on diameter size
Inside Diameter Sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12 inch
Brand: JSP Manufacturing®
Get the right cap size the first time!
- ALL pilings should be measured.
- Do NOT assume all your pilings are the same size. The most accurate method to measure your pylons is to use the string method. Simply wrap a string around your piling then layout out and measure. 1. Use the Conversion chart and find the length and follow across to cap size needed. Or 2. Divide the circumference of the piling by π or 3.14159 to get the diameter of your piling.
- We DO NOT recommend MEASURING USING NORTH to SOUTH, & EAST to WEST, this will not provide an accurate size and you risk ordering a cap that doesn’t fit.
- Simply download our how to measure instructions and conversion chart from the images or links below and keep an organized tally of the sizes needed to order.
Returns because of Failure to measure for all caps before ordering, will result in original shipping charges being subtracted from refunds.
Bulk order discounts are available, please contact us for pricing for bulk orders.
Returns will be the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping costs that we incurred shipping to you, or any return shipping costs. All returns must be in unused, undamaged, and unaltered condition. If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact us.
We guarantee that if you place the order on a business day before 2PM, it will ship out that same day. If placed after 2PM, it will ship out the following business day. Unfortunately, once your order leaves our facility, we are unable to control delays or errors by the shipping carrier.
At 727-328-8733 If you have any questions or need larger quantities.
Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM Eastern Time.
We Also Recommend