Recoil Buffer 700B for Beretta 92 / 96 / M9 / Taurus PT-92
JSP Manufacturing® Aftermarket Recoil Buffer for Beretta
This is a multi-quantity pack item. Please select correct Package Quantity. The More you buy the more you save!
This Aftermarket Recoil Buffer is compatible with the Beretta models listed below and is a machine injected plastic part from an actual US factory, so there are fewer quality issues and poor workmanship.
- New Aftermarket Recoil Buffer
- Compatible with Beretta
- Prevents the slide from battering the frame during recoil
- Reduces the recoil impulse and muzzle flip
- Ideal for all uses - Especially high round count practice sessions or when firing +P ammunition
- Absorbs thousands of rounds of repeated firings – replace when swollen or torn
- Injection Molded for durability - not die cut
- Easy Installation - simply slide over the recoil spring of the assembled, factory guide rod and line up with the slide’s front impact surface
- Exact item is pictured
- Color: Blue
- Quantity: 1 Buffer or 4 buffers - Select the quantity needed
- Made in USA!
Replaces the following Part Numbers:
Wilson Combat Part Number: 700B
Brand: JSP Manufacturing®
Any full size and compact Beretta 92/96/M9/Taurus PT-92 variant
PLEASE NOTE: It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to ensure that any/all State/Local laws/ordinances regarding the possession/use of this product are adhered to. Please do not order this item if it is prohibited/illegal where you reside.
We offer a 30-Day Guarantee, if you have any issues with your item, please contact us to resolve the problem.
Returns will be the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping costs that we incurred shipping to you, or any return shipping costs. All returns must be in unused, undamaged and unaltered condition. If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact us.
We guarantee that if you place the order on a business day before 2PM, it will ship out that same day. If placed after 2PM, it will ship out the following business day. Unfortunately, once your order leaves our facility, we are unable to control delays or errors by the shipping carrier.
At 727-328-8733 If you have any questions or need larger quantities.
Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM Eastern Time.